Monday, June 21, 2010

DOG INFECTION

Life is a big mystery to me.It gets more complicated as days goes by.Just when I proclaimed that my goldies are out of crisis I saw my dog walking around with a slight drooping ear...GOD !!! whats happening to all my pets...They are getting one ailment after another.Under a close inspection I found that he has got an infection which is in intial stage. But it got a slight stink...YUCk...
So I have a vet's appointment coming up immediately on my calender...Its unavoidable because when it comes to FROWNIE nothing else matters.He is everything for us.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, he's such a cutie =D

    And why Frownie? He looks like quite the happy doggie =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. He frowns alot whenever he is doing some thinking....which is most of the time...so we named him FROWNIE...He is a charmer...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails